[boc-l] BOC: Re Imaginos

Mary Sullivan maryann.sullivan1 at verizon.net
Thu Nov 12 02:41:44 EST 2020

Hey Jon,
Nice there is still life out here on this forum,always interesting when you
post.  I do really enjoy the new Hawkwind, and we've caught BOC a couple of
times over the past few years, excellent shows, Of course I have a soft spot
for the Flaming Telepaths, and as an aside on a tangent, as a birthday
present my friend got me TV's last best hope for quality, now I can watch my
Babylon 5 when I want.  I wish the Psi Corps trilogy could be boughtthrough
audible, that's something I'd invest in.
Take care, Jon, and best wishes to anyone who remembers me, unless I am just
an hallucination, I seem real enough from my perspective.
Hopefully, you, and everyone else are finding ways of staying as happy as
possible, as well as safe.

Best wishes,

Mary