[boc-l] BOC: Re Imaginos

Jonathan Jarrett jjarrett at coriolis.greenend.org.uk
Thu Nov 12 17:52:03 EST 2020

On Thu, 12 Nov 2020, Mary Sullivan via boc-l wrote:
> Nice there is still life out here on this forum,always interesting when you
> post.  I do really enjoy the new Hawkwind, and we've caught BOC a couple of
> times over the past few years, excellent shows, Of course I have a soft spot
> for the Flaming Telepaths, and as an aside on a tangent, as a birthday
> present my friend got me TV's last best hope for quality, now I can watch my
> Babylon 5 when I want.  I wish the Psi Corps trilogy could be boughtthrough
> audible, that's something I'd invest in.
> Take care, Jon, and best wishes to anyone who remembers me, unless I am just
> an hallucination, I seem real enough from my perspective.
> Hopefully, you, and everyone else are finding ways of staying as happy as
> possible, as well as safe.

 	Hullo Mary, nice to hear from you too. If you're a hallucination,
I still remember you. On that subject, does anyone know if Mike Coleman
still exists? I always kind of figured he could be both real and a
hallucination...

 	I'm doing OK, overall, no great losses or danger which is better than
some. I have been mail-ordering a lot of music though, that's basically
where my commuting costs are now going! Best recent BOC-L-type purchase
probably The Cosmic Jokers' _Galactic Supermarket_, a genuine kosmische
jam that manages to be relly exciting over both sides. Close second for
The American Amboy Dukes' _Journey To The Center Of The Mind_. As you can
tell, I've been filling gaps in my musical education... Yours (all),
 								     Jon

--
        Jonathan Jarrett, Keighley and University of Leeds
     "Says not the Wise One, `When two men cannot agree over