[boc-l] BOC: Re Imaginos

EMF des at efalkmedia.com
Fri Nov 13 22:42:32 EST 2020

Thanks, Andy, for sharing these videos.  You (and Albert) made my night!!!!
I've been listening to to Re Imaginos continuously since my copy arrived
Monday.
Not like the BOC version, but not so dissimilar that it's disturbing.
It's nice that Albert gave these songs room to breath.  This whole project
has me much more excited than Symbol did.  I find Symbol to be kind of Meh.

--
"It's strange how the simple things in life go on
  while we become more difficult." --Richard Brautigan