[boc-l] BOC: New album!

Carl Edlund Anderson cea at carlaz.com
Tue Sep 22 15:34:49 EDT 2020

I think Al is on good terms with the current BÖC (i.e. Buck and Eric et al.), though happy doing his own things and his things with Joe.  I don’t think more than the occasional guest spot like this is on the cards.

I grew up in the States — but in one of the more civilized bits. ;) So: no shooting up signs where I lived! Of course, I would hear those same stories about people shooting up signs out in the crazier parts of the country, and I can’t say that anything about some of those places out there would surprise me!  But I guess now I know it was Eric, anyway. :D

Cheers,
Carl

--
Carl Edlund Anderson