[boc-l] It's time for goodbyes

Jill Strobridge jillstrobridge at gmail.com
Sat Dec 18 14:08:29 EST 2021

Ah gosh about half my life just flashed before me!    So many memories and
I can honestly say that this list changed my life - not only for the music
it introduced me to but all the incredible people I was able to meet and
interact with.   Greetings to all of you and thank you for your company!

Thank you Ben for maintaining it all and for keeping us on track.
Goodbye and may the hawk fly onwards!

cheers
Jill