[boc-l] So long...

Keith Henderson khenders64 at yahoo.com
Sat Dec 18 19:16:29 EST 2021

and thanks for all the Marillion.

I'd say more, but everypony has already said it.  So just, likewise.

Plus, it's best I keep quiet, as I mainly listen (for new music) to k-pop these days, which is too embarrassing to admit publicly.  Not like this comment is going to be preserved for all history now anyway.  ;)

See ya' all again some time, somewhere.  (I don't travel hardly anymore though, so it'll be awhile.)

Oh...I loved the guided Hawkwind tour of London west end (before the 40th?), thought someone should mention it.  Forgot who put that together.  I still have my colour booklet printout somewhere.  I think I met Steve Swann there, so it's obviously his fault (again).

Keith H.  (Hi to Keith F.)

ObStream: Sleepin Pillow (Thessaloniki GR) - The Past Is Already Here (2016)  (NOT k-pop)