[boc-l] sound advice

Mary Sullivan maryann.sullivan1 at verizon.net
Sat Feb 13 11:16:59 EST 2021

Hey friends, I miss the contact so it's always nice to see a posting here.

It's me, with yet another question, rather simple for most sound engineers,
but I'm not 1 and I wand the best advice I came here, we Hawkfans know good
sound, and I am a financially poor sound snob.  What type of set should I
get, for, well, no more than 50 bucks, if possible?

Love to members of both the Hawkwind and BOC community, I look forward when
we may congretate and feed our hearts and minds with living music.  Love to
all, and many thanks to the bands we love keeping us alive, and aware.