[boc-l] Mike Coleman

arjanh at wolfpack.nl arjanh at wolfpack.nl
Wed Oct 27 17:20:03 EDT 2021

On Tue, October 26, 2021 12:12, Mary Sullivan via boc-l wrote:

Mary,

Thanks for letting us know, never mind the format.

I'm always at a loss for words on occasions like these, as all of a
sudden, words cannot accurately express your feelings any more.

When Mike first appeared on this mailing list, I thought he was a troll,
and I may even have called him that. Pretty soon thereafter, I realized he
genuinely was like this, and not just a troublemaker. And I grew to like
his mailings, be it on-topic, or outer space off-topic. He truly was an
Original.

I have fond memories of him. Come to think of it, that's all us mere
mortals can wish for, for others to have fond memories of us. Mike's done
that.

Enjoy Paradise, Mike!

Arjan H