[boc-l] Imaginos 2: Bombs Over Germany

Jonathan Jarrett jjarrett at coriolis.greenend.org.uk
Sat Oct 30 17:42:28 EDT 2021

On Sun, 24 Oct 2021, Andy Gilham via boc-l wrote:

> Yes, Albert has another record out:
>
> https://www.merchbucket.com/collections/albert-bouchard/albert-bouchard
>
> https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MsB48UKoEXE

 	This is (a) momentuous news, and (b) now on order. The
t-shirts are cool too... Thankyou, Andy, I would not have known without
your posts. I'm so glad Al's doing this. Probably we could all wish it had
happened earlier and differently--though some of the _Reimaginos_
versions are now the ones that play in my head, not the `originals'--but
this is so much better than it not happening at all. Anyway, obviously I
can't tell for certain, but I think I would think _Reimaginos_ a very good
album even if I hadn't lived with _Imaginos_ since I was a student...
Yours all,
 	   Jon

--
        Jonathan Jarrett, Keighley and University of Leeds
     "Says not the Wise One, `When two men cannot agree over