[boc-l] BOC: Thoughts on "The Symbol Remains"

Carl Edlund Anderson cea at carlaz.com
Fri Sep 24 11:40:31 EDT 2021

Well, you may want to keep up with Richie’s “Band Geek” series on YouTube, and perhaps check out his (former, I think) band Morning Starlett (great name!) fronted by (former, I think) wife Ann Marie Nacchio (though she is still doing music with him in Band Geek — for example, a recent complete cover of Yes’s Close to the Edge album).

I think a lot of his time is taken up with touring with BÖC or doing covers with Band Geek — but, yeah, any time he wants to get back into a project focused on his originals, I’m ready to pay attention.

Cheers,
Carl

--
Carl Edlund Anderson