Welcome to the ispnet-announce mailing list

Terry Kennedy terry at tmk.com
Tue Feb 12 20:32:43 EST 2002

Hello -

  We've created this mailing list to let you know what's going on with
ISPnet. Initially (at least) this will be announcements about planned
maintenance work which may affect your Internet connection (if you're
a customer) or traffic to us (if you're a provider).

  We expect that traffic on this list will be very infrequent - prob-
ably only a few messages per month, maximum.

        Sincerely,
        Your friendly "Bob & Terry Show, Version 2.0"

        Bob Tinkelman
        Terry Kennedy