Emergency maintenance for Wednesday, February 12th 21:00 EST

Terry Kennedy terry at tmk.com
Wed Feb 12 19:09:56 EST 2003

  In order to help diagnose a packet loss problem to one of our upstream
providers, we will be rebooting a Gigabit Ethernet switch at Telehouse
tonight at 9 PM.

  Since this will cause a brief disruption of connectivity to our cus-
tomers anyway, we will use the opportunity to put the latest code on the
rest of the hardware at Telehouse at the same time.

  Barring any unexpected problems, things should be back to normal by
9:30 PM.

  As always, if you experience problems outside of this maintenance win-
dow, contact us via the normal support channels.

        Terry Kennedy
        The Bob & Terry Show, V2.0