Scheduled ISPnet maintenance at Telehouse, 7 Teleport Drive, SI

Bob Tinkelman bob at tink.com
Wed Feb 8 18:56:33 EST 2006

We have scheduled a maintenance window for the Friday-Saturday
over-night, from midnight to 3AM, Sat, Feb 11th.

During this period we will be upgrading a switch and a router
(gw1.nycrnybb.ispnetinc.net) at Telehouse, 7 Teleport Drive,
Staten Island.

The only ISPnet customers who will be affected by this work are
those with equipment colocated at Telehouse, Staten Island.

Those customers will experience one or more interruptions in
service during the above 3-hour maintenance window.

Dual-connected customers (including those who have recently
ordered upgrades to dual-connect status) will see much shorter
service interruptions than customers with only a single
connection.

The work has two goals:
   o  Prepare the POP for 100% redundancy, eliminating
      all single points of failure.
   o  Enhance ISPnet's capacity to be able to meet
      expected future customer demand.

We understand that any service interrupton causes problems for
our customers and will do our best to minimize the impact of the
work this Saturday morning.

If you experience any problems outside the this scheduled
maintenance window, you should report them through the normal
channels:
    Email:   service at ispnetinc.net
    Phone:   718.464.4747 or 800.806.NETS
as appropriate.

Our apologies in advance for any inconvenience,

Bob Tinkelman <bob at tink.com>
ISPnet, Inc.    718.464.4747