Maintenance on www.ispnetinc.net for Wednesday, February 22nd

Terry Kennedy terry at tmk.com
Fri Feb 17 13:38:04 EST 2006

  We will be performing a major software upgrade on the www.ispnetinc.net
server (also known as listserv.ispnetinc.net) starting at 7 PM EST on
Wednesday, February 22nd. This will affect the following services:

  o mailing lists hosted on listserv.ispnetinc.net
  o performance monitoring web pages on www.ispnetinc.net
  o the main www.ispnetinc.net web pages, including the speed test page

  We expect to have the bulk of the work completed by 11 PM; however, the
various services will have to be reconfigured and started subsequent to
that. In addition, we may perform additional reboots as needed.

  This will not affect any connectivity to customers - it is only work on
the web server itself.

  As always, if you experience any issues you believe are related to this
work but not covered above, feel free to contact us via the normal support
channels.

        Terry Kennedy             http://www.tmk.com
        terry at tmk.com             New York, NY USA