Short period of routing instability last night

Bob Tinkelman bob at TINK.COM
Wed Nov 22 23:24:41 EST 2006

On Wednesday night, at 23:43, NTT/Verio experienced a failure
on a router at 25 Broadway with which ISPnet peers.

This resulted in a period of routing instability lasting
approximately 15 minutes, during with communications with
certain parts of the Internet was degraded.

We will investigate the events to determine how we can
minimize the effect of any similar occurances in the future.

Pleas accept our apologies for any inconvenience caused.
--
Bob Tinkelman          <bob at tink.com>
ISPnet, Inc.  http://www.ispnetinc.net

+1 (718) 464-4747  office