ISPnet scheduled maintenance, March 18, 2007

Bob Tinkelman bob at TINK.COM
Tue Mar 13 15:34:20 EDT 2007

We have scheduled a maintenance window for the Saturday-Sunday
over-night, from midnight to 3AM, on Sunday, March 18th.

During this window we will be rebooting a number of ISPnet
routers, mainly to load newer cisco software incorporating a
number of security patches.

While we will do our best to schedule the individual reloads
to minimize customer impact, all customers should expect to
see one or two intervals of service degredation.

If you are a dual-homed bgp customer, with an uplink to some
other service provider, then the impact should be limited to
one or two brief periods of routing instability.

Similarly, if you are a dual-connnected ISPnet customer at 7
Teleport Drive.

Single-homed, single-connection customers will experience one
or two interruptions of an estimated 10-15 minutes each, at
some time during the window.

We apologize in advance for any inconveniences caused, but this
work is necessary for us to insure the continued health of our
network and our future service to you.

If you experience any problems outside the this scheduled
maintenance window, you should report them through the normal
channels:
    Email:   service at ispnetinc.net
    Phone:   718.464.4747 or 800.806.NETS
as appropriate.