ISPnet maintenance - 25 Broadway POP - Tue-Wed Feb 5-6

Bob Tinkelman bob at TINK.COM
Sun Feb 3 17:31:28 EST 2008

ISPnet has scheduled a maintenance window on the Tue/Wed
overnight, starting midnight Feb 6 and lasting until 3AM.

We will be upgrading hardware at the ISPnet POP at 25
Broadway, New York, NY.

We do not anticipate that this work will interrupt service
to any of our customers.

However, the work will affect traffic between ISPnet and
some of our upstreams and peers.

Customers may notice some periods of routing instability
during the maintenance window.

We will do our best to limit the impact of this work and
apologize in advance for any inconvenience caused.
--
Bob Tinkelman          <bob at tink.com>
ISPnet, Inc.  http://www.ispnetinc.net

+1 (718) 464-4747  office