ISPnet maintenance - 25 Broadway POP - Thur-Fri Feb 14-15

Bob Tinkelman bob at TINK.COM
Tue Feb 12 20:41:11 EST 2008

ISPnet has scheduled a maintenance window on the Thu/Fri
overnight, starting midnight Feb 6 and lasting until 3AM.

We will be upgrading hardware at the ISPnet POP at 25
Broadway, New York, NY.

This work will affect customer service.

The following classes of customers will experience
one or more brief service interruptions duing the
maintenance window:

  o  single-homed customers with equipment at
     Telehouse, 25 Broadway

  o  single-homed customers connected to ISPnet
     via carrier-provided FastEthernet or GigE
     circuits.

  o  single-homed customers buying ISPnet bandwidth
     via the LBX (Liquid Bandwidth Exchange)

All customers may observe periods of routing instability
as we take down connection to various peers and upstreams
and then bring them up again.

These include:

  o  The link to the NYIIX peering switch

  o  The link to the LBX

We will do our best to limit the impact of this work and
apologize in advance for any inconvenience caused.
--
Bob Tinkelman          <bob at tink.com>
ISPnet, Inc.  http://www.ispnetinc.net

+1 (718) 464-4747  office