ISPnet maintenance - 25 Broadway POP - Thur-Fri March 6-7

Bob Tinkelman bob at TINK.COM
Mon Mar 3 15:27:10 EST 2008

ISPnet has scheduled a maintenance window on the Thu/Fri
overnight, starting midnight March 7 and lasting until 2AM.

We will be upgrading hardware at the ISPnet POP at 25
Broadway, New York, NY.

This work will affect customer service.

The following classes of customers will experience one or
more brief service interruptions duing the maintenance
window:

  o  single-homed customers with equipment at
     Telehouse, 25 Broadway

  o  single-homed customers connected to ISPnet
     via carrier-provided FastEthernet or GigE
     circuits.

  o  single-homed customers buying ISPnet bandwidth
     via the LBX (Liquid Bandwidth Exchange)

All ISPnet customers (not limited to the ones specified
above) may observe periods of routing instability as, one
at a time, we take down connection to various peers and
upstreams and then bring them back up.

These include links to
  o  Cogent
  o  NTT/Verio
  o  LBX (Deutsche Telekom, InterNAP, Level3, Telefonica)
  o  NYIIX (70-plus peers)

We will do our best to limit the impact of this work and
apologize in advance for any inconvenience caused.
--
Bob Tinkelman          <bob at tink.com>
ISPnet, Inc.  http://www.ispnetinc.net

+1 (718) 464-4747  office