Emergency reload of ISPnet switch at 25 Broadway

Bob Tinkelman bob at TINK.COM
Tue Dec 29 09:45:04 EST 2009

Due to a cisco software issue we need to perform an
emergency reload of one of our switches at our nycmnycz
POP (25 Broadway, Manhattan).

The effect will be a brief interruption of service
(probably 5-10 minutes) to some customers.

We apologize that there isn't time for us to notify,
individually, the customers who will be affected.

Here is a brief oversimplifcation:

T1 and T3 connected customers will not be affected.
Customers connected via Telco-provided Ethernet
circuits will be affected.

Colocation customers at 25 Broadway will be affected.

Colocation customers at 7 Teleport Drive will see some
routing instability.

We apologize for the inconvenience and especially for
our inability to schedule this work for off-hours.

--
Bob Tinkelman          <bob at tink.com>
ISPnet, Inc.  http://www.ispnetinc.net

+1 (718) 464-4747  office