ISPnet maintenance - Sat-Sun, Feb 28 - Mar 1

Bob Tinkelman bob at TINK.COM
Thu Feb 26 04:45:41 EST 2009

ISPnet has scheduled a maintenance window from midnight to
03:00 AM on Sunday, March 1.

We will be updating some of the routing hardware at several
of our POPs.

Single-homed customers connected to ISPnet via Verizon T1
circuits will likely see a service interruption of up to 15
minutes when we are working on the router to which these
T1s connect (gw1.nycmnybs.ispnetinc.net).

While we don't anticipate any impact for other customers,
we will be replacing modules in some of our other routers
and an unexpected reboot of any of these routers could
result in brief losses of connectivity and/or routing
instability.

As always, we will do our best to limit the impact of this
work and apologize in advance for any inconvenience caused.

--
Bob Tinkelman          <bob at tink.com>
ISPnet, Inc.  http://www.ispnetinc.net

+1 (718) 464-4747  office