ISPnet maintenance - Wed-Thur, July 15-16 --- POSTPONED

Bob Tinkelman bob at TINK.COM
Wed Jul 15 16:38:23 EDT 2009

Verizon has informed us that we will not be able to perform
the reconfigurations we'd planned for tonight's maintenance.

We will work with Verizon to reschedule and I will post the
new date to this list when I have it.

I've left a copy of the original posting, quoted below, for
reference.

- Bob