Emergency reloads of two ISPnet routers, tonight, 11/23/09

Bob Tinkelman bob at TINK.COM
Mon Nov 23 10:51:10 EST 2009

ISPnet will be performing reloads of two routers this evening.

These are:
   gw1.nwrknjmd.ispnetinc.net  (165 Halsey, Newark)
   gw2.nycrnybb.ispnetinc.net  (7 Teleport Drive, Staten Island)

The reloads will occur between 10PM and midnight EST.

Due to the redundant nature of our network configuration, we
should be able to take these routers out of service and reload
them without interruption of service to almost all customers.

Any customers for which this is not the case will receive
separate email notices.

For the rest of our customer base, this is simply an
informational notice.

Normally we prefer to give a few day's notice before any
maintenance activity.

In the current case, as there is some urgency and since we
should be able to do the work with minimal customer impact,
we are making an exception to our normal scheduling policy.

If there are any questions, please email or call.
--
Bob Tinkelman          <bob at tink.com>
ISPnet, Inc.  http://www.ispnetinc.net

+1 (718) 464-4747  office