ISPnet maintenance window, Sun, Dec 12, 2010 00:01-03:00 AM

Bob Tinkelman bob at TINK.COM
Thu Dec 9 07:43:35 EST 2010

We have scheduled a maintenance window for this coming
Saturday-Sunday overnight, starting just after midnight,
Sunday morning, and lasting until 3AM Sunday.

During this window we will be loading newer software onto a
number of routers and switches, and then reloading these
devices.

This work is necessary to insure the continued reliability
of our network.

Customers who are not redundantly-connected to ISPnet may
see one or more service interruptions, each of 5 to 15
minutes duration.

All customers will experience some periods of increased
latency as routing tables readjust after reloads to routers
that connect to various of our peers and upstreams.

We will do our best to schedule the work so as to minimize
impact.

If you have any special concerns, email support at ispnetinc.net.

--
Bob Tinkelman          <bob at tink.com>