ISPnet maintenance rescheduled - Sat Apr 30, midnight-to-2AM

Bob Tinkelman bob at TINK.COM
Tue Apr 26 15:28:16 EDT 2011

We have rescheduled the maintenance originally planned
for April 16.

The rescheduled window is this coming Fri-Sat overnight,
from midnight to 2 AM, EDT, the morning of Sat, Apr 30,
for our POP at 25 Broadway, New York.

I'm including the portion of the earlier announcement
which describes the work and impact.

--
Bob Tinkelman          <bob at tink.com>
ISPnet, Inc.    http://www.ispnet.net