ISPnet scheduled maintenance, Staten Island POP, Wed, June 13 - precautionary announcement

ISPnet NOC noc at ISPNETINC.NET
Mon Jun 11 19:54:01 EDT 2012

Quick follow-up and clarification:

   The announced maintenance window affects only those ISPnet
   customers with equipment at the Telehouse colocation center
   at 7 Teleport Drive, Staten Island.

This should have been stated more clearly in the original posting.