ISPnet maintenance window, Sunday, 13-Apr-2013, 00:00-03:00

Bob Tinkelman bob at TINK.COM
Thu Apr 11 11:13:45 EDT 2013

ISPnet has scheduled a maintenance window for this Saturday-Sunday overnight.

The work will start just after midnight EDT, Sunday morning, and should be completed by 03:00 EDT.

This email is primarily advisory, as we don't anticipate any service outages during the window.

The main objective is the relocation of one of our main routers at 25 Broadway to 85 Tenth Ave.

As this router is one of a redundant pair, there should be only two resulting symptoms:

  o  Brief periods of increased latency during fail-over

  o  Decreased redundancy

The above work is part of a larger project, one that's mostly complete, to relocate ISPnet's main Manhattan POP.

If you encounter any problems outside the service window, please contact us via normal channels.

--
Bob Tinkelman          <bob at tink.com>
ISPnet, Inc.    http://www.ispnet.net