ISPnet maintenance window, Mar 9-10, 11PM-1AM EST

Bob Tinkelman bob at TINK.COM
Thu Mar 6 14:51:13 EST 2014

ISPnet has scheduled a maintenance window for this comming
Sunday/Monday overnight:

   Start:  11:00 PM EST, Sun, March 9
   End:     1:00 AM EST, Mon, March 10

The work will be at our POP at 165 Halsey St., Newark, NJ,
where we will be upgrading our primary router at that site.

The effects should be limited to Internet-access customers who
are directly connected to ISPnet at this POP.

The work should not affect layer-2 customers (e.g., point-to-
point Ethernets) or customer locations outside of New Jersey.

If you are an ISPnet customer getting Internet access from us
in New Jersey, your service will be affected.

If you have only a single bgp session to ISPnet, then your
ISPnet service will be down for a portion of the window.

If you have bgp sessions to multiple ISPnet routers, then your
service will remain up, but with reduced redundancy protection.

The scheduled work is part of an ongoing program to upgrade our
equipment to support higher speeds and a larger number of
customers.