Maintenance window, ISPnet Staten Island colocation customers, April 12, 2015

Bob Tinkelman bob at TINK.COM
Sun Apr 12 00:41:22 EDT 2015

The work started at midnight and was concluded around 00:25.

We have been monitoring since and everything appears to be working normally.

If any problems are noted, please report them immediately via email or phone.
--
Bob Tinkelman          <bob at tink.com>
ISPnet, Inc.    http://www.ispnet.net