Problems routing to ISPnet customers via NTT

Bob Tinkelman bob at TINK.COM
Tue Feb 17 04:41:39 EST 2015

We have been investigating a number of customer reports under the
ISPnet master ticket number 20150217-01.

The problem affects certain parts of the Internet and all ISPnet
customers.

The symptoms have varied between high levels of packet loss and
complete loss of connectivity.

We localized the issue to a problem occuring within the NTT
network (one of ISPnet's upstream providers in New York City).

They are currently working to identify the problem.

In the mean time, we have updated our routing configurations to
avoid the NTT network for ISPnet customer traffic.

This is only an interim report; we are still working on the
underlying problem.

Please report any continuing problems to the ISPnet NOC

	noc at ispnet.net
	1-800-806-NETS or 1-718-464-4747

--
Bob Tinkelman          <bob at tink.com>