Scheduled maintenance at ISPnet Newark POP

Bob Tinkelman bob at TINK.COM
Wed Feb 17 05:33:09 EST 2016

ISPnet will be performing a number of maintenance tasks at
its POP at 165 Halsey St, Newark, this weekend:

       start:  Sat, 02/20/16, 22:00 EST
       end:    Sun, 02/21/16, 02:00 EST

We do not expect any user-visible symptoms.

However, one of the tasks, battery replacement on a UPS, has
the potential to cause problems if the UPS malfunctions
during the procedure.

In that case, the only customers that should be affected are
those connecting to ISPnet directly via this POP.  We will
be sending separate notices to these customers.

--
Bob Tinkelman          <bob at tink.com>
ISPnet, Inc.    http://www.ispnet.net