Routing issuess in New York

Bob Tinkelman bob at TINK.COM
Tue Jan 19 12:33:39 EST 2016

At around 11:15, we removed the "temporary fix" we had installed
earlier in the morning to prevent most incoming traffic from
using the NTT-ISPnet link in NY.

After that change, usage on our various upstream and peering
links returned to their normal levels.

Also, and more importantly, no problem reports have been
received.

So, it appears that NTT succesfully fixed their fumble.  They
requested we pass on their apologies for the problems caused.

As always, if you encounter any problems, please report them
immediately, using phone and/or email, as appropriate.
--
Bob Tinkelman          <bob at tink.com>
ISPnet, Inc.    http://www.ispnet.net