[ispnet-announce] Scheduled ISPnet maintenance, Saturday-Sunday, February 18-19, 21:00-02:00 (Eastern)

Bob Tinkelman bob at tink.com
Mon Feb 6 06:20:45 EST 2017

ISPnet has scheduled an extended maintenance window for this
coming Saturday-Sunday overnight:

   Start:  21:00 (EST) Sat, Feb 18, 2017
   End:    02:00 (EST) Sun, Feb 19, 2017

During the above window, we will be replacing one of the two
primary ISPnet routers at the site.

Due to the redundant nature of our configurations. we expect
to be able to complete this work without customer impact.

However, we are issuing this advisory notice for two reasons:

   First, while the work is in process, the site will be operating
   without its usual level of redundancy.

   Second, with work of this nature, while we judge it unlikely,
   there is always the possibility of unexpected problems.

The goal of the router upgrade is to allow us to support more
high-speed customers at this site, primarily those with 10G ports.

If you have any questions regarding this announcement, please do
not hesitate to email or phone.
--
Bob Tinkelman          <bob at tink.com>
ISPnet, Inc.    http://www.ispnet.net