[ispnet-announce] Scheduled ISPnet maintenance window: April 21-22

Bob Tinkelman bob at tink.com
Wed Apr 11 19:53:40 EDT 2018

ISPnet has scheduled the following maintenance window:

    Sat Apr 21 22:00 EDT - Sun Apr 22 02:00 EDT

The work will be performed at ISPnet's Staten Island POP
at 7 Teleport Drive.

The work will impact ISPnet customers who have equipment
at Telehouse's Staten Island colocation facility.
Customers with connections to other ISPnet POPs will not
be affected.

We will be upgrading one of the POP's main routers and
both of the two customer aggregation switches.  One goal
is to be able to support higher speed customer services.

Most of our Staten Island customers are dual-connected to
ISPnet, with two cross-connects, one to each of ISPnet's
main customer-aggregation switches.  These customers
should see no interruption in service.

Single-connection customers will lose ISPnet service when
we upgrade the switch stack servicing their cross-connect.
The expected duration of this event is 15 to 20 minutes,
some time within the maintenance window.

We regret the inconvenience, but the work is necessary,
and we will do everything possible to minimize the impact.

If you have any questions or concerns, please do not
hesitate to email or phone.
--
Bob Tinkelman          <bob at tink.com>
ISPnet, Inc.    http://www.ispnet.net