[ispnet-announce] Scheduled ISPnet maintenance window: March 31 - April 1

Bob Tinkelman bob at tink.com
Mon Mar 19 11:17:46 EDT 2018

ISPnet has scheduled the following maintenance window:

    Sat Mar 31 22:00 EDT - Sun Apr 01 02:00 EDT

The work will be performed at ISPnet's Manhattan POP at 85
Tenth Ave, New York.

We will be upgrading both of the POP's main routers so as to be
able to support additional customers and higher speed services
for existing customers.

As a result of the redundancy of ISPnet's network, this work
should not cause any service interruptions, either for ISPnet
customers whose service is provided at this location or for
customers at our other POPs some of whose traffic flows through
this site.

If you have any questions or concerns, please do not hesitate to
email or phone.
--
Bob Tinkelman          <bob at tink.com>
ISPnet, Inc.    http://www.ispnet.net