[ispnet-announce] Performance problems

Bob Tinkelman bob at tinkelman.com
Tue Apr 14 13:41:44 EDT 2020

This email is an interim followup regarding the problem that hit
around 6:30 this morning.

We have identified the problem circuit.  It turned out not to be
a problem on one of our POP-to-POP backbone circuits, as we had
first suspected, but instead a problem on a link to one of our
major upstreams.

In favor of notifying our customers sooner rather than later, I'm
sending this email before we have had a chance to definitively
confirm that the intermittent performance problems have cleared.

Obviously, we will be monitoring the network closely.

If you see problems, the same ones or new ones, please contact
us via email or phone.

Thanks
- Bob Tinkelman <bob at ispnet.net>