[ispnet-announce] ISPnet services during the current national state of emergency

Bob Tinkelman bob at tinkelman.com
Fri Mar 13 13:53:46 EDT 2020

During this state of emergency, we wish to reach out to all our
customers with our best wishes for your health and that of your
families and your employees.

Despite the current government announcements, at this time, we do
not anticipate anything that will prevent us from continuing to
provide normal levels of support to ISPnet customers.

We realize that, while the Corona virus doesn't affect
communications lines or equipment, it can affect businesses in
ways that could impact your use of the Internet.

If you encounter (or anticipate) any communications-related
problems or special requirements during the current crisis,
please reach out to us to see if we can help.

We realize that for a time, many organizations are moving to more
work-at-home (and, in the case of schools, learn-at-home), and
this has the potential to increase the need for Internet
communications.

If you are such a customer and if billing for your ISPnet service
is "usage based", then please do not worry about this.  For every
customer, for the duration of the current emergency, ISPnet will
cap your monthly billing at the level of your March 1 invoice.
Everyone will have many things to worry about, but the size of
your next ISPnet bill need not be one of them.

If ISPnet is providing service to your equipment in a colocation
data center, and if you anticipate that your current port speed
will be insufficient for anticipated additional needs, please
contact us.  We will upgrade your port speed, as needed (e.g.,
from 100Meg to GigE or from GigE to 10Gig) and will waive any
associated ISPnet one-time charges.

If you have any other needs for which you think ISPnet could
provide help or advice, please reach out to us.  We value all our
customers.  Most have been with us for a good number of years.
If this is a time when we have an opportunity to help you in any
way, please reach out to us.

Again, best wishes to you and yours.

-
Bob Tinkelman <bob at ispnet.net>