Show Review BOC - 10/8/73 Cleveland Ohio

Duane Hoyt aa5287 at FREENET.LORAIN.OBERLIN.EDU
Sat Aug 26 08:50:09 EDT 1995

In a previous post, Sade says:

>already getting regular airplay on Kid Leo's show - _W_hen _M_usic
>_M_eant _S_omething ;) so it's surprising the audience was laid

Kid Leo ruled, he was the only dj who ever played HW, and that's what got
me going on the band.  I remember him playing Sonic Attack and let it
roll right through Time We Left...
They were promoting the upcoming Space Ritual at the Allen.
We need more guys like that in radio.  Too bad he's in New York now.
I always thought that it was _W_eed _M_akes _M_e _S_mile:)

>back. Oh wait, 1973 - 'ludes, man. Yeah, maybe that explains it...

Remember Rorer's slogan?  "Better living through chemistry"!

>pushing geezerdom but not too old to dance

Save a dance for me, ok?

Duane
Geezer by age only, not mental state!

--
" If you want a friend just feed any animal..."