HW box set

Keith A Henderson khenders at MAGNUS.ACS.OHIO-STATE.EDU
Sat Aug 26 17:36:07 EDT 1995

Hey, all:

I noticed a week ago or so (in a CD store in Mentor, OH), that all 4 of the
CD's from the recent box set were available as singles (at around $15 apiece).
Were these official Griffin releases, or did they just divide up the box
themselves, figuring they wouldn't get $60 or so out of any one person??

Keith H.

P.S.  If anyone is interested in any of the following recently seen CD bargains
speak up....I'm willing to pick any of these up for you (maybe as a trade for
something interesting)...

Hawkwind -- Space Ritual Alive Double CD (One Way) new -- $14
            Quark, Strangeness, and Charm CD (original cover) used -- $9
            Night of the Hawk CD (good looking compilation, although nothing
               that isn't available elsewhere) used -- $7
            In Search of Space CD used -- $7
            Electric Tepee CD (import, UK) used -- $9

            and I think I remember seeing each of these for $10 apiece:
            Doremi Fasol Latido CD (One Way) new
            Hall of the Mountain Grill CD (label?) new

            and (although not particularly a bargain), I've seen several copies
            of Anubian Lights album for $13

Daevid Allen -- Now is the Happiest Time of Your Life (?) LP -- $5

So, if you're looking for any of these things, I'd be willing to try & pick
it/them up for you at cost (price & postage).