Age poll

Jason O'Broin jobroin at MADGE.CO.UK
Wed Aug 30 14:18:44 EDT 1995

> > > Are You Familiar with the Other Band?: Yes, but hate them
>                                            ^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
> What ?!  Obviously you were resistant to my Hawkwind indoctrination tapes at
> Van Mildert. Blasphemy ! ;-)

Indeed. Glad to be of service.

Now, if this were a joint DeepPurple/BOC list things would be different.

ObBOC: Am I the only one who thinks that AoF is a crap album ?

Jason
--
               Jason O'Broin - ATM Development Engineer
Madge Networks, Sefton Park, Bells Hill, Stoke Poges, Slough SL2 4JS. UK
 Phone +44 1494 541258 Email: jobroin at madge.com or jobroin at madge.co.uk
 - Freedom belongs to those without videoscreens for hands or mouths -