New HW Ep

yuri garagin sop04afw at GOLD.AC.UK
Thu Aug 31 09:28:07 EDT 1995

On Thu, 31 Aug 1995, Scott Heller (617) 724-7762 wrote: > I have heard
that HW will have a new Ep out on CD and 12" form called > Area S4. I
don't know if it is techno remix material or new stuff. > Reminds me of
the title of the Eat Static tune, Area 51. > Scott > mmm, i also heard
that the release was limited and have a sneaky feeling that i heard this
right here (jill?); area s4 refers to tha same thyng as area51, the
'secret' nevada test base used by the u.s. to test alien
technology/advanced aeronautic thingeese (depending on which story you
prefer). Although, as far as my meme-orrery stretches, i think area s-4 is
a sub-area of 51 where the ebe's (extraterrestrial biological entities)
are housed/their tech is stored.

The whole alien thing suggests that there are greys there offering
technical advice etc etc and/or abducting humes for food etc. More info (and
amusing it can be too) from area 51 research centre @:
http://www.cris.com/~psyspy/area51/index.shtml
and yes it does say shtml.
yeah i can see how this would attract thee hawks: govt conspiracies,
space peoples etc, and *maybe* it fits in with boc's imaginos thang? not
being a bocker i wouldn't really know. also eat static, and even the
stranglers: the men in black on the raven lp & the gospel according to etc

yg