Age poll contribution (better late than never)...

Stuart Hungerford stuarth at CBR.DIT.CSIRO.AU
Thu Aug 31 22:55:16 EDT 1995

Name:  Stuart Hungerford
Age:  34
Handle:  None, but photo available for FTP if you like
E-Mail Address:  stuart.hungerford at dit.csiro.au
Primary Band: Too many to mention although Hawkwind is right up there...
First Time Seen Live: Sob..Never!
Last time Seen Live: Ditto
Favorite Album: Quark, Strangeness and Charm
Last Album Purchased: Live Chronicles
Are You Familiar with the Other Band?: Just a little
Comments (please be brief):
  Was introduced to HW in late 1978 by hearing Do Re Mi, Warrior,
  and Astounding Sounds etc in a one week period. Never really
  recovered from that.  Bought and loved PXR5, QS&C and 25 Years
  On sometime in 1979 or 1980.  I've never seen them live (more
  sobs) but I was the first person to join the list when it
  was set up by Steve Swann.  I owe my interest in Spandex jumpsuits
  and snakeskin boots to him ;-)