Multiple Topics & Gil Blanco County

Matthew Braun mbraun at HYDRA.URBANA.MCD.MOT.COM
Fri Dec 1 11:38:27 EST 1995

HERBERT119 at DELPHI.COM writes:

>"Bad OATS in town"?? I thought it was "Bad Folks", referring to
>the narrator, which is why he left town... Like he was gonna
>get lynched or something...

Nope--according to the lyrics Al posted on 14th July 1994, it's

 Bad Oats in town
 The word went put
 So my horse and me we left town
 Rode my Palomino down

Of course, the "put" should be "out", (what with 'o' and 'p' being next to
each other on the keyboard--it's a typo) but...

No, I have no idea what it means...  Maybe the narrator poisoned the other
horses in town, to make his own getaway. :-)

                                        m@

+-mbraun at urbana.mcd.mot.com-+--Bad oats in town ------------------------------+
|   Matt Braun -- Motorola, |    The word went out                            |
|  Urbana, IL Design Centre |  So my horse and me, we left town               |
+---Special Projects Team---+--- Rode my Palomino down.  ------------[SP/AB]--+