Response to some topics/ short & sweet - I Hope

BREVARD Adrian R. ABrevard at SHIWAS01.WASHINGTON.MM2.SHL.COM
Fri Dec 1 18:00:00 EST 1995

Flaming - Well the Telepath Wars have started again.  I chalk the whole
thing up to venting as I have seen this a few time since I joined the list
(on more than one occassion I have been the target).  So I think I will sit
this one out.

Thanks Robo for sharing your insights on BOC services on other lines.  I
appreciate you taking the time to answer my questions.  Your the best.

Can the poster of the cut my wrists with Y&T cutouts/five little ones
without a daddy please explain what they were saying to me in private.
 Sorry, but I feel like that woman in the HBO commercial who says "Duh, I
don't get it?"  Is there someone else on the list with five kids?

Use of Approriate Headers - If the subject line were changed by those
posting to a different topic it would be appreciated.

How come some people can tell who submits a post, though the author didn't
sign it while others can't?  Is there some function in Microsoft mail that
can do this?

Dominance & Submission - Well I seem to be in the minority on Al vs. Eyes
but what the hey I just slip in the version I want to hear and let it play.
 Will try to check out some of the Eyes versions that people have
recommended.  Thanks.

WOTT sales - Robo I see your point about Sony however, I guess what really
ticks me off is their decision to release 3 pak so closely to WoTT.  A large
helping of WoTT can be found in 3pak, granted some different version and the
first time on cd stuff.  It would have made much better sense to either A)
Have more rare stuff comprise WoTT or have more of the bands later works
(FOUO, CE, Specters, CN, et., al)  or B) make a 3 pak of those cd's that
were not heavily represented on WoTT.  Sony's marketing strategy remains a
mystery to me.  I certainly would not release the first 3 classic albums as
a bundled package right after I released a compiltation that depended
heavily on those works, escpecially if  I were looking to sell a 100 k
units.  They cost relatively the same.  Casual or re-emerging fans would
probably opt for 3 pak to get their BOC collection updated.  WoTT though by
far the best compilation is really one of four comps on the band someone can
pick up.  Strange, really strange.

BOC's Choice of Spirits - Well Eyes likes Iron City huh?  Wonder if he is a
die hard Steelers fan like Moi?

BOC Sunrise Review - Good review of the latest performance.  Couple of
questions though.  What type of venue is Sunrise, good, bad or ugly place to
see a show?  Are they still saying someone lost or stole the accoustic
equipment?  They stated that in October at the Jaxx show.  Robo have they
mentioned why they continue to do In Thee in an accoustic style without
accoustic equipment?  Hope there isn't a real problem between Alan and Eyes,
I'd hate to see Alan leave the band.

Well thats as brief as it gets for me.  Have a wonderful weekend everyone.

A(drinking tea today)B

AB