BOC in Florida

Andrew A. Apold mordru at MAGG.NET
Thu Dec 7 23:55:03 EST 1995

>>No record deal yet.  The band seems somewhat frustrated by this (as

>Was there any mention of which companies they are negotiating with?  Are
>they looking indie label or talking exclusively to Sony?

Remember the mail-in card included in "Cult Classics"?  Basically it asked
some info and asked if there was interest in more BOC stuff from Herald
Records.  I just came across it again and finally sent it in.  Don't know if
it'll do any good, if that's a possibility or not...

Roger Shrubstaff               "I was corrupt before I had power!" - Random
Chancellor
Barony of Silverwater
Kingdom of the Burning Lands

(Andrew A. Apold)