HW: Nicknames & Live Chronicles

Rudich, Robert A Rudich at VOLPE2.DOT.GOV
Fri Dec 8 14:55:00 EST 1995

I'll toss a high floater.  I've always figured that Dr. Technical was a
nickname for Dave.  But, one of the albums I was looking at had something
that lead me to believe it was referring to somebody else as Dr. T.  I
forgot where, but it puzzled me at the time, just when I thought I had
everything figured out.

Roger, you might want to consider seeking out the double CD of Live
Chronicles.  More music still, a lyric booklet, and an MM story - "Dreaming
City".  Seems made to order for you.

RUDY