HW: LiveChronicles

Andrew A. Apold mordru at MAGG.NET
Fri Dec 8 13:30:30 EST 1995

>> to....sonic Assasin No. 1 (he knows who he is too!) (Arrrrggh!)".  Is this
>> Sonique Assassin or someone else?
>
>I believe that this should be 'Bass Assassin No. 1' shouldn't it??  And this,
>
>Of course, I may be wrong, and it *is* Sonic Assassin No. 1 on that particular
>album, in which case I don't know who it might be.

No, I was looking at it as I wrote it.  It clearly said "Sonic Assassin".
This booklet (Griffin) was clearly made much more recently, however, since
the list of Elric Novels that Michael Moorcock had written included the
recent "Fortress of the Pearl" and "Revenge of the Rose" books, written well
after the album came out.  Leafing through it again..... lessee... ah.  (c)
1994.    Don't know if the "thanks" section is the same as the original album...