BRAIN: Cult Brothers

Tue Dec 12 11:12:56 EST 1995

Steve asks:

>Maybe somebody who'll be at the Mamakin show could ask Billy for more
info.  Or Joe, if he shows up.  And nag him.  :-)

Would be cool if Joe shows up, and while no hints of such have been
made, I'd suspect that there might be a possibility (note:  I have NO
"inside knowlege" on this - it's pure speculation on my part that Joe
might consider making the trip to Boston -- would be very cool as I've
always wanted to meet one of my original bass guitar heroes).

I will, however, try to ask someone (Billy perhaps, or maybe Albert
will know something) about rumors of the Cult Brothers doing future
stuff.  This of course assumes I don't consume too many beers (better
not, 'cuz I gotta drive home), can stick around long enough after the
gig (planning on it), and can hear after the show (my ears were ringing
pretty good for a day or two after the last gig at Mamakin).

John