Godzilla Dies

Richard Lockwood richard.lockwood at TPD.CO.UK
Fri Dec 15 09:40:55 EST 1995

>Finally, Gamera also has a new movie coming out in Japan. It is entitled
>_Gamera 2_, a sequel to the film from last year.

>I know this really isn't BOC related, but "hey," didn't Buck record "Gamera?"

Yip.  Gamera is Missing - I've got it on Guitar for Practicing Musicians (or
some other rather sad title), along with an outstandingly silly version of
Born To Be Wild by Leslie West, which comes <cough> "highly recommended". NOT!

Cheers,

Rich.

** The grave of Karl Marx is just another Communist plot **