Hawkwind "Warrior On" or "Warrior At"?

Andrew A. Apold mordru at MAGG.NET
Fri Dec 15 20:17:28 EST 1995

Just picked up "Warrior" (dojo CD version), think it sounds great, but was
confused at the wording on the CD.  The front cover of the CD has the title
of the band, and "Warrior On The Edge Of Time".  The spine of the CD,
however, says "Warrior At The Edge Of Time".  The back says "On", as does
the printing on the disc itself, but inside the sleve notes it starts
mentioning the price for vinyl copies of "Warrior At"...  The notes go on to
mention that "Warrior On" reached no. 13 in the UK, and says "Warrior On"
confirms Hawkwind's place in the "rock-n-roll hall of fame" (was this a
vision?); but two paragraphs down it talks about an unusal aspect of
"Warrior At"...

I know this question isn't very deep; but this is killing me.  Which is the
correct name of the album?  Does one refer to the vinyl and the other a
later release?
Roger Shrubstaff               "I was corrupt before I had power!" - Random
Chancellor
Barony of Silverwater
Kingdom of the Burning Lands

(Andrew A. Apold)